Friday 16 February 2018

An ATC Swap

Good morning. Not much crafting going on here. I was unlucky to trap a nerve in my lower back and have spent the best part of the last two weeks suffering and barely able to sit for more than a few minutes. These things happen! Just hoping to get this done before retiring to my bed again.

I did manage to get a couple of ATCs done for a couple of swaps I had promised myself into.
There is a lovely group over on Facebook, Mixed Up Mag Mixer, that do monthly ATC swaps and this month - also a Valentine goodie swap.
The ATC made was to be mixed media of course.
Some modelling paste, crackle paste, paint, air dry clay and a little metal charm with satin varnish over some parts and matt varnish over others. This was mine and I received a lovely one back all the way from Miriam Gault in New Zealand with a bundle of fabulous goodies.

The Valentine goodies swap was to include a hand made item and other bits to the value of £10.
I have heard my swap partner has received her parcel so can now share a picture of what I made.

This was on the front of a little ATC sized card I enclosed
Chocolate Baroque Stamps. The Pegasus stamp from the April fairy set, this was kiss stamped with one from the Lace Fragments set, trees from the tall trees set. distress ink background.
I gave an altered memory box.


stencils are by Andy Skinner bought from Tando Creative. Tissue paper stuck to the box then painted and various embellishments added. The wooden elements were from Things to Alter.

That's it for the moment folks

Happy crafting

1 comment:

  1. Oooh - how gorgeous these are :-) Sorry to hear that you have been in the wars Cromsie... I hope you can get better from that really quickly. It sounds like a total nightmare. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete