Sunday 27 October 2013

Day 27 of 31 Days of Hallowe'en

For full deets on this Freaking fangtastic Blog hop organised by Smeared Ink and The Smeared and Smudged forum, please hop on over to Terra's blog. All the info on the days sponsors are there as well as any other info you think you might need.  The blog hop roll is there in my side bar.

Good morning folks. Still hanging in there?
Another quick make for me - because the project I had attempted is STILL drying. May be ready for next week the way things are going round here. Oh well, such is life and crafting.
A couple of bottles already for some heinous concoction to be added to.
 That cranberry coloured bottle has a label cut from the G45 steampunk spells stack
This bottle was tarted up with some sheer fabric with stamped images from Prickly Pear

Not a lot more to add really.
There is only 4 more days to go. The month has gone really quick hasn't it! Are you ready?

Thanks for staying with me peeps. The lovely comments really help me carry on although some of the ideas are drying up for me.

See you tomorrow for week 2 of the Smudgy Antics Colour Challenge.

14 comments:

  1. Another reason I have to get my hands on some of the G45 papers!
    I love all apothecary projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Love that G45 image. That is a great cat image, love the spiders on it's back. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bottles and I love that kitty stamp! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects Helen! I an loving that cat, what a cool stamp!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the G45 paper. Great bottles. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool bottles! Love the shape of the beetle juice bottle and the label you've made for the other looks great with that shimmery fabric. Fun projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cranberry shaped bottle is lovely. The cat image on the other bottle is a great stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  8. another amazing creation here...love the shapes of the bottle and colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that cranberry bottle, so wicked cool and I adore that cat stamp...MUST HAVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...Helen! This is crazy cool. Love your creepy cat stamp and your sentiment. Lovely gift packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fun bottles... I am loving the black cat stamp!!!!! Love how you "tart-up" bottleS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. One of my favorite sayings! It took me a minute to pick the black cat out of the stamp, it's awesome! Love the fabric as a background.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous bottles!! I love the tall red one - great sentiment on there!! Awesome! mo x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the cranberry color on the tall jar. Came out beautiful. The images on each are so Halloween fun. Wrap around bottle is awesome. Give a coool glow about it.

    ReplyDelete